Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Love the movies, love the song

I keep singing this song inside my head, especially now when my hubby not at home, he's still working, and I miss him so..

This song is also a soundtrack from Love Actually and HBO's Big Love series, both of the movies are very enjoyable. I watched Love Actually many times and never get bored of it. And for Big Love, this is one unique series from HBO cause it comes with story about polygamist family in the west (altough I like the series doesnt mean I agree with polygamy). Enjoy the song! *if you want to see the video, you can click here*

God Only Knows (the beach boys)

I may not always love you
But as long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it

God only knows what Id be without you

If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me

God only knows what Id be without you

God only knows what Id be without you

No comments: